selfie

selfie

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To the Mills!


My Mom coaxed me into going shopping with her to Potomac Mills today... Bad news bears! I couldn't resist a few of the outlet stores, and to make matter worse, we go there like twice a year (no, seriously) so I HAD to buy a couple things or forever hold my peace! I snagged an adorable tee that I saw at BCBG a few months ago for $29; it's oversized and I can wear it off the shoulder and/or with a belt. It goes with my blog AND my Twitter name! lol. I also bought the LAST Coach Poppy Wristlet they had there for less than half the original price! I managed to only spend about $60 there because of budget limitations and the fact that we were only there for about 3 hours... can you imagine if I'd had more time and money?!

No comments:

Post a Comment