selfie

selfie

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Wedding Bells



I've been away a while.


Honestly, things have kinda been a whirlwind since I got engaged last August. My Mom is very hands-on, so she's been my unofficial wedding planner, pretty much. Lol! A couple weeks after Steven and I got engaged, we were at a wedding expo. A week or 2 after that, I went dress shopping, and it's been full throttle ever since!


We only have about 5 months until the big day, and some days that seems like a lot of time, and other days it seems like we're hurtling forward at a rate that's too intense to comprehend. Wedding planning seems so fun in the movies, but there's a lot of stress and minutia that can compound into a giant, tangled knot (no pun intended). Even so, it's all coming together and it's going to be an amazing, beautiful, fun day, and we're so blessed that friends and family will be there to share our joy.


Here's to getting hitched!



No comments:

Post a Comment