selfie

selfie

Saturday, July 11, 2009

ANTM Casting Call: the Aftermath

Wow. I was sure there was going to be a ton of people at today's casting call, but was pleasantly surprised; despite my arriving only 2 hours early, there were only about 20 people in front of me :)

Most people weren't following the standard casting call rules of "white fitted tee, skinny jeans, minimal make-up, and high heels." This is DC though, so what should I have expected? Most of the girls were decked out in their most fashionable outfits: brightly colored ruffled shirts, high-waisted skirts, minis, wedges, chunky jewelry and all. Me and my friend from high school chatted while we waited. I wasn't nervous until a little before 10, when the ANTM staff started rolling in and setting everything up.

At 10:15, my stomach started churning.

Soooo, what happened, you're wondering? Well, once I finally got up there, I gave them my paperwork and pics and waited to get my picture taken with my name placard in front of me. Then I waited to take my turn to walk a little, and then I answered a question - interview style - and then I was done! Quick and painless. I made sure to smile a lot and be enthusiastic.

I was lucky enough to get Paul Wharton as my interviewer. What a sweetheart! He told me i have nice teeth, haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment